where do you put your wrist computer?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

offroaddiver

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I've been noticing that some divers put their computers or bottom timers on their wrist. I've worn mine (it has plenty of slack) on my forearm just far enough from elbow that it doesn't interfere with flexing bicep and yet the curve of my forearm keeps it up. so..where do you put your wrist timer or computer?

wrist, on the smallest part, cause its a watch too. Nothing happens when I flex..

On my right forearm. Sounds like about the same place you wear yours. It's too loose at the wrist and more visible on the forearm.

On my wrist like a watch.

Left wrist so I can hold up my inflator hose to let air out and check ascent rate at same time and have right hand free for whatever

I might add on my right arm since my drysuit purge is on my left arm which I have to lift to purge air. When I do this, I sometimes loose sight of the computer if it's on the left wrist.

Is this a trick question, is the right answer between your knees?

I put mine on my wrist, just like in the movies.

Funnily enough.. on my wrist...

Trying to overcomplicate things?

Z...

No trick... just curious how other SBers have theirs setup.
Further info... I put my computer (Aeris atmos 2) on my right forearm because I didn't want to trim the straps ( approx 14'' from last hole to clasp) and my wrist is around 8'' lots of slack that's gotten tangled on line in the past.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom