How to manual log a computer dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jdcorry

New
Reaction score
When you use a computer for your dives, do you leave the pressure group blank on your manual log or do you put in the letter that the planner shows (not getting credit for the diffent levels .. advantage computer)?

I have the Mares MR1 and want to use it for my dive log. My LDS has the PC interface and will do the print out for me, but I plan on using this service only after several dives and would like to keep a manual version going at the end of each day.

If you are using a computer, just leave the pressure group blank or write "comp" or something similar. For practice you could calculate your pressure group for the dives using the tables, but go by your computer if that's what you are using to track your dives.

...and in bottom time I put total duration of the dive instead of time "from beginning of descent to beginning of ascent."

Back
Top Bottom