Suunto DM question or two

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Peter Guy

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I'm using DM 1.4 with my Cobra and Mosquito. I've not had any particular issues with it but haven't used it for much either. Today, just for kicks (and because TSandM has decided she wants to start printing out her dives) I printed out a couple of dives and both had the same notice:

"Tissue pressures invalid"

I used "Help" to try to find what this meant but to no avail. Anyone out there know what is going on?

Second question -- I've downloaded DM 1.6 but haven't switched over to it. Is there any particular reason to make the switch? (At least on my computer, I can't run both -- apparently I have to uninstall 1.4 to run 1.6.)

I _think_ that's a quirk in the DM1.x line - I got that about half to three quarters of the time in my DM1.6 printouts that didn't transfer to my DM2.3 printouts.

Pretty easy to solve...

First press the "Graph" button then press the "Calc" button even if it is green...

If you print your dive profile immediately after this the "Tissue pressures invalid" note on the report will disappear...

Ciao, Erik Il Rosso

get the 1.6 ver too

Back
Top Bottom