Oceanic or Aeris Support?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aquatech3

Reaction score
After reading all these threads about which computer to buy I have narrowed it down to either the Oceanic VT PRO or the Aeris Atmos Elite. What I am weighing my decision on now is customer service. I have heard a great deal how wonderful the support is at Oceanic but what is it like for Aeris? Which is more conservative too by the way?

They are actually the same computer with slightly different interfaces. As for the Oceanic vs Aeris, they are sister companies. So see which one you can get serviced locally and get that one. If you can get both, flip a coin. :D

Buy the one you can get for the better price. HockeyGuy is right, Oceanic/Aeris is the same company basically and the computers are the same when the cover is stripped off.

Thanks for the input guys, I can get the VT Pro for cheaper....about $150 so I will go with that one. My brother dives the VT Pro also and says he loves it.

Aquatech3:
. What I am weighing my decision on now is customer service. I have heard a great deal how wonderful the support is at Oceanic but what is it like for Aeris? Which is more conservative too by the way?

I have $3K worth of Oceanic gear, and for the largest part I am very pleased. But I am having an issue with my VTpro and I'm working with Chris to resolve this.
Follow this thread if you wish to see Oceanic product suppot in action.

http://scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=155897

Mafiaman:
I have $3K worth of Oceanic gear, and for the largest part I am very pleased. But I am having an issue with my VTpro and I'm working with Chris to resolve this.
Follow this thread if you wish to see Oceanic product suppot in action.

http://scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=155897

I called you.

Best,

Chris

Back
Top Bottom