Atomos 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seansrs36

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have an Atomos 2. I was trying to d/l the information to my desktop computer. My dive computer is now just displaying all 8's..I can not get it to do anything..can anyone help me out.

Sean

My atmos displayes all the symbols while in com with the computer. If you have all the latest software and the usb software installed then you should be able to chose the dives you wish to download and off you go. go to www.diveaeris.com and go to the support then software section if your not up to date.

I can't seem to get my dive computer out of the mode seems to be the problem..I had it hooked up to my PC but now regardless of what I push it stays in the PC mode.

Sean

seansrs36:
I can't seem to get my dive computer out of the mode seems to be the problem..I had it hooked up to my PC but now regardless of what I push it stays in the PC mode.

Sean

Quit pushing buttons and wait, (a couple hours, maybe?), and it should revert back to the main display

Skinsfan1311:
Quit pushing buttons and wait, (a couple hours, maybe?), and it should revert back to the main display

Yup mine dorked up also came back to life in a few hours. :lol:

If you still have a problem after removing the battery, you can ask Doug Krause about it, on the Aeris/Oceanic thread on here... (under manufacturers).

WE call that the "Crazy8's" and generally we have to send them back to the manufacturer, but sometimes removing and replacing the battery with a new one will work. Be sure to follow the instructions and keep in mind that you may lose all of your dive data, if you haven't already. You can also post this on the Aeris forum for an answer from them.

Good luck!

Britt :fish:
:fish:

Had a friend take the battery out and now it works great..I was told that if the DC gets disconnected while D/Ling it will cause this.

seansrs36:
I was told that if the DC gets disconnected while D/Ling it will cause this.

That's exactly what happened to me. I just left it on my desk, came back later, and the display was back to normal.....

Back
Top Bottom