Oceanic Pro Plus 2 question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tresguey

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Just got my Pro Plus 2 in today and was playing with it. but was wondering on how you turn it off. i looked in the manual and cant figure it out. its been on for 30 mins without me touching it and is still on. is this normal?

It'll turn itself off. I think it stays on for about 2 hours after a dive, but don't quote me on that.

the K

It stays on for 2 hours if you have NOT dove, but 24 hours after a dive. Don't worry about it, it'll turn itself off.

yeah it turned itself off by morning. i was wondering because it says nothing about that in the manual. can't wait to get wet and use it!!!

Tresguey:
yeah it turned itself off by morning. i was wondering because it says nothing about that in the manual. can't wait to get wet and use it!!!

My manual does. The first time, right toward the bottom of page 22:

"If no dive is made within 2 hours after initial activation, the unit will automatically deactivate."

It mentions it several more places in the manual, mostly with respect to surface mode and time to fly.

The Pro Plus 2 is great, but make sure that you cover the manual carefully, it's a lot of stuff to digest. It took me several close reads and a lot of playing around in simulator mode before I felt comfortable. It's one of the few things I've ever owned that I actually had to read the instructions for before actually using. Probably a guy thing.

Back
Top Bottom