Used Viper

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

k_Woolfsmith

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I found a good price on a used ( approx 5 dives), Suunto Vyper/Viper, wrist mount computer, Ws wondeirng what the people think of this if I plan to take my first technical course later this year. I know they are to be used in Gauge mode for diving, but will this be a nice addition to my gear? The used unit is going for about $250 US.

Karl

k_Woolfsmith:
I found a good price on a used ( approx 5 dives), Suunto Vyper/Viper, wrist mount computer, Ws wondeirng what the people think of this if I plan to take my first technical course later this year. I know they are to be used in Gauge mode for diving, but will this be a nice addition to my gear? The used unit is going for about $250 US.

Karl
I bought a vytec about 5 years ago and although it has become an expensive bottom timer for most of my dives it has worked perfectly and allows me to download my dive profiles. I think that price seems pretty good for that computer.

I like mine. $250 is a good price. Sure, it's a bit more expensive than a BT (but really not THAT much more) *and* you get to log your dives (you'd need to pick up or make a download cable).

Back
Top Bottom