Insight Help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tk trekers

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I originally posted this in the Sherwood section but thought I should add it here:

I have two Sherwood Insights, I purchased the download cable this past week and downloaded the software onto two different computers, one running XP and one running Vista and I can't get the information to download on either one. Every time I connect the USB cable, I get the message that the device was found and then I connect the Insight, the screen goes to the PC mode and begins to countdown from 120. At this point I get the "Time Out" message or on occasion I get a message that says something like "Improper Device." Either way, it closes out the download screen on the software.

I get this message with both dive computers. I saw where some other people had similar problems but I have installed the latest downloads from Sherwood with no success and didn't see any other solutions posted.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom