Suunto Gekko

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rescuediver009

Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the new suunto gekko computer is pc downloadable? Or if it gives decompression information and to what extent?

it is not pc-downloadable. This has been covered in another thread...

[sarcasm]
gee you do know everything.
[/sarcasm]
terribley sorry i haven't been to every thread. the once sentence answer would have been fine. i understand when the people mean when they say they are afraid to ask questions and being slammed for it...

rescuediver009 once bubbled...
[sarcasm]
gee you do know everything.
[/sarcasm]
terribley sorry i haven't been to every thread. the once sentence answer would have been fine. i understand when the people mean when they say they are afraid to ask questions and being slammed for it...

While his reply was terse, I doubt it was intended to slam you, however, trying the SEARCH function first will help you possibly find the information you are seeking faster. You might be surprised how often the same question / topic comes up. The downside will be that people will get tired of answering it over and over and then communications stops.

Good Luck.

Otter

Otter once bubbled...

The downside will be that people will get tired of answering it over and over and then communications stops.

Good Luck.

Otter

thanks for the tip... but this is an ongoing thing with the same person... but i figure, get tired of answering, don't answer

Actually, this is an ongoing problem with nubes who have their heads up their asses and are more of an internet diver than a real diver who knows what the hell they are doin...

Right now, you and Karl_in_Calif should both be banned for your stupidity... or rather, your interesting views on things...

just My not so HUMBLE opinion...

Buddy,
I don't know what you problem is, but if you don't like what I am posting about, get lost. We seem to share a common problem, as you are not only too stupid to notice your own ignorance and stupidity, but you also seem to think that my number of posts is directly reflective of my diving skills and knowledge, which I won't even lower to compare to your attempts (i.e.-I'll check the one I have in the shop... wow smart guy!). You seem to flaunt the idea that you own a dive shop which results in your knowing everything. You sound like one of those dive shop owners who does not get many new customers due to his rudeness, and cockyness. I'll guarantee you that I wouldn't be going to your shop when I return to your area. It's too bad you have to take out that aggravation here on the board....:)

rescuediver009 once bubbled...
You seem to flaunt the idea that you own a dive shop which results in your knowing everything. You sound like one of those dive shop owners who does not get many new customers due to his rudeness, and cockyness.

I dont own a shop. That shows you just how much well you can read...

I'll guarantee you that I wouldn't be going to your shop when I return to your area.

Naaaaaahhh, come on into the shop, I can teach you a few things... We might need a few days, though...

Back
Top Bottom