Suunto Dive Manager 1.6 Wanted

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Peter Guy

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I've been using 1.6 for quite some time and it works for me. I have a new computer system and would like to install it but I can't seem to find a install version of 1.6 (at least one that I trust!).

Anyone still have the download install for 1.6 you could send me?

Thank you.

3 seconds to Google it
Suunto Dive Manager (SDM)

@NJdiver85 : what's the problem ?
No difficulty to install it, but there is no shortcut to launch it. you have to create the shortcut yourself from C:\Program Files (x86)\SDM.
Seems working, but my Suunto Vyper Air is not in the list of recognized DC.
Why not install SDM 3.1 ?

3 seconds to Google it
Suunto Dive Manager (SDM)

@NJdiver85 : what's the problem ?
No difficulty to install it, but there is no shortcut to launch it. you have to create the shortcut yourself from C:\Program Files (x86)\SDM.
Seems working, but my Suunto Vyper Air is not in the list of recognized DC.
Why not install SDM 3.1 ?

Very strange, the proxy I use (with McAfee protection) allowed download of 4 out of the 5 files on this page but refused to allow download of Suunto Dive Manager 3.1.0 (Full Setup / Update) indicating it as malicious.

Currently I use Version 1.4 (1.40.0.3141) under Windows 7 64bits but it does occasionally crash so I save often. I remember trying later versions when I was still under XP but never saw any advantage to upgrade - I have 2 Vypers.

Hi,

I have the same problem as Peter had. I have a .sdl file but no SDM 1.6. And unfortunately no useful help from Suunto support.

I would be very grateful if anyone would send me the installation file.

Thanks in advance.

Does anyone know how to make Suunto DM 3.1 work with Suunto's newer computers i.e. D6i? Also, is there dive limits to the DM 3.1 or any other limits to the software?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom