Suunto Solution (the old one NOT Alpha)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gooley

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey All, I recently got a Suunto Solution (made in 2004 i believe?) and I'm having a heck of a time finding a manual for it. I've checked forums, a few dive shops, I've even called Suunto and they don't have one (great job with the archives...) The suunto solution alpha is very similar, but NOT close enough with the menu options. If you have a manual or could suggest where I could get one please post. Please, Don't just tell me to use the alpha manual, because I've already been told that enough and I get it but I figure the real deal would be better

Thanks!

i also have the regular solution.

I did a search and found it online somewhere...
it was for a different model.. i think may be the alpha.. whatever it was was close enough that i could figure mine out.. there were minor differences.
these old air only computers are pretty simple

I think the Solution was closer to 1994 than it was 2004....that might be contributing to the issue with finding the original material...

The Solution was long before 2004. By that time, Suunto was at the end of the later, but similar, Favor line.

You can download it HERE . It's a zip file with 39 individual pages in GIF format.

You can download it HERE . It's a zip file with 39 individual pages in GIF format.

I am looking for the manual as well. The zip file has only 20 GIFs, with pages 1, 3, 5... Only odd numbered pages. Not sure if it is intentional like that.

---------- Post added July 22nd, 2014 at 02:52 PM ----------

After closer review, even though it skips pages, the content seems to be all there. For example, page 11 last word continues on page 13 first word, etc.

I converted GIF to searchable PDF. PM me if you would like to get the PDF.

Back
Top Bottom