ScubaPro Repair, end of relationship?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ffhamm

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I have a ScubaPro Galileo SOL that needs some repair, specifically, an LCD repair or replacement.

Do I have any options besides Scubapro?

I don't want to get into specifics about my problem in a public forum yet, and I have had good luck with the company for many years, so I hope we can work things out. But I need other options.

Other than the Scubapro website, does anyone have contact information for someone that I can escalate a service dispute to at Scubapro?

If anyone can help and needs info P.M. me. I will update publicly later about my experience, good or bad.

Thanks,
Jeff

sol.jpg

I have a ScubaPro Galileo SOL that needs some repair, specifically, an LCD repair or replacement.

Do I have any options besides Scubapro?

I would be absolutely floored if you could find that display anywhere else.

I suspect that is true, but I figured it may either be repairable ie: bad solder joint somewhere or that scubapro may sell the part to some other repair facility.

Jeff

Follow up:

It took a bit of time, but Scubapro came up with a solution that was acceptable to me. I wasn't able to get my faulty screen repaired, but the folks at Scubapro took care of me. For anyone wondering, I was unable to find anyone willing (or able) to attempt a repair.

Back
Top Bottom