Dive Computer Training (DCT) Online Course

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ive been doing for the oceanic geo 2. the training is really good with clear explanations and easy to follow step by step!! its worth the few $$!!

I've done part of it for the Geo 2. I keep hitting an error at a certain point, so I haven't completed it.
What I have completed was pretty straight forward. I found the navigation to be a little annoying, but it's FAR superior than the oceanic manual, so worth the money, imo.

Just completed one for the zoop, interface a little clunky but it did the job.

Thanks for the feedback. I've been using it and find it reasonably helpful. However, the eDiving simulator for practice has me perplexed. If anyone has insights in how to use the eDiving simulator, let me know. Thanks.

..... If anyone has insights in how to use the eDiving simulator, let me know. ....
eDiving support forum is HERE

Or, from within the simulator just press F1 :wink:

Please note that to master the simulator you need to "think like a diver" .... inflate your BCD while descending .... deflate your BCD while ascending .... if you kick too fast you will get tired and your gas consumption will increase .... if you ascend too fast you will get an embolism .... if you do not have a good wetsuit you will get cold ... and the screen will start shaking.
Last, but not least, watch out for the Great White Shark(s)

DiveNav:
Does the simulator run with Win 8.1?

Back
Top Bottom