Subsurface SAC rate

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mouth Breather

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just started using my new Oceanic Pro plus 2.1 and like the detail that the "subsurface" dive log provides. In the graph, though, SAC rate is in liters per minute. Does anyone know how to make it display ft^3?

If there's a better place for this question please tell me...

Jim

Just started using my new Oceanic Pro plus 2.1 and like the detail that the "subsurface" dive log provides. In the graph, though, SAC rate is in liters per minute. Does anyone know how to make it display ft^3?

If there's a better place for this question please tell me...

Jim
File / Preferences / Units

This is one of those things made much easier in metric. Tank is by water capacity (7 liter, 11 liter, etc). Pressure is in bar. Multiply tank capacity by pressure to get amount of gas. A 12 liter tank at 200 bar has 2400 liters of gas. If you know your SAC rate in liters per minute, what could be more simple about your usage or how much time you have left?

Your country is my country. You can buck the trend like I do. Sorta like a guy from Florida using a skiing photo for his avatar. Or a Jewish guy in a Santa suit.

Hmm, where exactly does Subsurface not show the SAC rate in imperial units?
Did you file a bug at our bugtracker?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom