What size Pelican case for my cobra?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba11b

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what's the smallest size pelican case a suunto cobra with SK-7 and QD will fit into? I'd like to get it into a 1200, but I think it won't fit in anything smaller than a 1400, and I don't have one availiable right now to check.

Thanks in advance,

Nathan
(scuba11b)

Nathan...we need more information! What are the measurements of your computer? Length? Width?

If you Click here it will take you to the Pelican website. You can check the size of case you need.

I guess I should have said...

My new cobra is at my house, and I am at college. I'm going to Cozumel over spring break, and want a case to transport the computer. I haven't even been home to see my cobra, and I don't currently own any pelican cases, so I was wondering what size pelican case others might store their's in. My mom gave me some rough measurements and I figured I'd need a 1400 sized case. Has anyone been able to squeeze one diagonally in a 1200 sized case. I'm trying to save money and space with the smallest case possible. Sorry for the confusion in the first post.

Nathan

Question...are you meeting your computer for the first time in Cozmel by way of the airport? Or is it getting mailed to you?

If it is getting mailed, you don't need a Pelican case. We have computers shipped all the time in boxes (well protected inside). If it is airport..you might need a Pelican...if it is check in luggage.
But, I have heard that anything in a Pelican case is more likely to get "lost" than something packed well in a cheap suitcase.

Which route are you looking at?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom