Sdm 2.0.1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rds4640

Contributor
Reaction score
I see on the D9 software page that they have an update to Suunto Dive Manager 2. The update is not the full version. Has anyone "found" a copy of the full version of SDM 2.0 yet?

I've read somewhere that the full version of the SDM 2.0 will be available to download in about two weeks from the Suunto site.

Does the 2.0 version only work with the D9? I looked today on the Vyper page and the latest version is 1.6.

The 2.0 version is compatible with Cobra, Vyper, Vytec, Mosquito, D3, D9, Stinger, Spyder... It is a new version of the Software.

OK thanks. I guess I'll have to wait until they put up the full version on the site!:D

Whew! It's about time! Does anyone know what new features version 2 holds for us? I've always found version 1.6 to be fairly capable at what it does, but basic. There are a lot of prettier interfaces out there -- I'm hoping Suunto takes this opportunity to at least match some of those other programs.

I hope they improve the simulation inteface. Having to manually enter every single datapoint is ridiculous. It would also be nice if it would quit asking me if I want to save when I click the cancel button.

Duh, I didn't want to save, that's why I clicked cancel.

Just to paste this message from the forum at SuuntoSports.com:

Re: Dive Manager 2.0
by Sten 08.11.04

The 2.0.1 update version is an update for 2.0 full install (shipped with the Suunto D9) to 2.0.1 and can not be installed on the 1.6 version. The 2.0.1 full install version will be on the web by wed. 10.11.

I can't wait to download SDM2!

If you are going to mark your calendar, you might want to mark it TODAY. Yes, the full version is ready for download. Gotta go install it now, adios.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom