hyper aqualand pc link

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

foneguy

Contributor
Reaction score
ok the watch, NICE, great to dive with and just to wear out and around. but, i can't seem to get it to down load to my computer. any ideas? it just would make it easier to down load dive data rather than type it all in.................and yes im being lazy! :eyebrow: thank yoa all for any help.

Hey, foneguy,
Are you making sure that you're setting your watch to the transmit mode when you try to down load?
Don't mean to ask an offending question, but the first time I tried to download data I didn't set the watch to the proper mode by pushing the buttons and it wouldn't download.

I did the exact same thing. Had to break out the manual and actually read the part that tells you to put in the transmit mode first.

yup, i did what all men NEVER do and .........read the manual but ill try again when i dive next. i already entered the info to the dive log manually.

are you having problems with communication part (as in download dongle to PC) or in the downloading part?

I had no problems with mine ever, very easy to set-up and transfer the data

I haven't been able to download mine yet. I'm using a USB-Serial convertor - couldn't establish communication from the usb ports on the back of the computer. I tried the usb port on the front of the computer, and successfully downloaded my Stinger, so I know that one is working. However, it's using com port 8, and the Citizen software only allows port selection up to port 6, so I don't know what to try next.

Do any of you guys have problems using the "custom color" feature in the graph page?

Geezer:
I haven't been able to download mine yet. I'm using a USB-Serial convertor - couldn't establish communication from the usb ports on the back of the computer. I tried the usb port on the front of the computer, and successfully downloaded my Stinger, so I know that one is working. However, it's using com port 8, and the Citizen software only allows port selection up to port 6, so I don't know what to try next.

You can always change the port assignment under the device manager to get the required virtual comm port

The Kraken:
Do any of you guys have problems using the "custom color" feature in the graph page?

I dont think that feature is even enabled. Why would you want it? The other 256 colours not enough for ya? :wink:

NO !!! And what's it to you?
You're not the boss of me . . . nanny-nanny boo-boo! :e18:

Yeah, that's the thing. I wonder why, since it's there, it's not enabled?

Back
Top Bottom