Mares Nemo( Stainless Steel or Titanium)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dvrdwn67

Reaction score
Hey all :) New to the board, however i just had a pretty quick and general question about the Mares Nemo. I'm considering buying one, firstly because i'm a gadget freak and secondly because after doing a bit of research it seems like a very worth while computer. However my question is

What is the difference between the Titanium and Stainless Steel watch, anything besides the metal? and Should I buy one over the other, price not really being an issue..?

dvrdwn67:
Hey all :) New to the board, however i just had a pretty quick and general question about the Mares Nemo. I'm considering buying one, firstly because i'm a gadget freak and secondly because after doing a bit of research it seems like a very worth while computer. However my question is

What is the difference between the Titanium and Stainless Steel watch, anything besides the metal? and Should I buy one over the other, price not really being an issue..?

I just got a Titanium Nemo, I thought the only difference was the metal casing. Look at www.nemo.mares.com - I could be wrong. Doesn't the backlight of the display look different also?

Stainless -
http://www.nemo.mares.com/esplora/default.asp?lang=ENG
Titanium -
http://www.nemo.mares.com/esplora/titanio.asp?lang=ENG

Not sure if that is a website deception or really a difference between the two watches. The Titanium looks like the real thing.

Can anyone w/ a Stainless Nemo confirm the display is indeed different than the Titanium??

If so - I would have taken the Stainless Nemo. I think the display would be easier to read in the dark.

in the dark. I have tried both models in a dark room and outdoors and find the titanium display to be superior. The steel display is black writing on blue background in both day and night but the titanium is black writing on green/gray display in day and green on black in the dark (reverse LED).

Back
Top Bottom