need to borrow HyperAqualand interface

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

skidster

New
Reaction score
Hi all... recently, I was bent, following what to all recollection was a safe dive (29.7m max, ave 15.4 m, 40min bottom time, 5 minute safety stop, all on 32%nitrox which i analysed myself)

so, strangely again, 5 days later i was showing basic signs, spend 5 and then 3 hours in the chamber and, thanks, i am fine...

but i REALLY want to see the actual profile

i did not have my computer (it was a single dive) but i did have my Citizen HyperAqualand watch, which will have the profile details, etc. stored... but in a move a few years ago some boxes went missing, including that which had by datalink interface for the Citizen...

so, the question is, is anyone willing to lend theirs to me so that i and the doctors can better analyse the dive?
If so, contact me please - i live in the London area and i would REALLY appreciate an assist here

cheers

Hello Again... i will pay postage both ways and will turn the device around and back to you in a day -- but doesn't ANYone have the Hyper Aqualand? it came with the device and you probably also have the cable... i was Bent which from divers i would have expected at least a single response if only to commiserate!

i would be happy even for a pin-out and interface description, or a pointer to any site you know of where there is likely a chance for me to get info that i do really need... i really do not want to spend £75 + for a single use of the interface so would appreciate any help that can be offered

cheers

skidster:
Hi all... recently, I was bent, following what to all recollection was a safe dive (29.7m max, ave 15.4 m, 40min bottom time, 5 minute safety stop, all on 32%nitrox which i analysed myself)

so, strangely again, 5 days later i was showing basic signs, spend 5 and then 3 hours in the chamber and, thanks, i am fine...

but i REALLY want to see the actual profile

i did not have my computer (it was a single dive) but i did have my Citizen HyperAqualand watch, which will have the profile details, etc. stored... but in a move a few years ago some boxes went missing, including that which had by datalink interface for the Citizen...

so, the question is, is anyone willing to lend theirs to me so that i and the doctors can better analyse the dive?
If so, contact me please - i live in the London area and i would REALLY appreciate an assist here

cheers

on the Yorkshire divers board there must be some one near to you with one
Good luck
David

Back
Top Bottom