SDM 2.1.5 Available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rds4640

Contributor
Reaction score
SDM 2.1.5 is available and all the bugs we have talked about in the previous versions have been fixed. It seems like a great improvement over other 2.xx versions. If you find any bugs post them here.

This is an update. SDM 2.1.3 must be loaded first then the 2.1.5 updater on top of that.

SDM Software

rstark:
SDM 2.1.5 is available and all the bugs we have talked about in the previous versions have been fixed. It seems like a great improvement over other 2.xx versions. If you find any bugs post them here.

It looks like the temperature is still a flat 32 degrees (F). Or do I need to re-download the data from the computer?

The temp info is only for the D9 for now (in the graph field). I don't know if it will be possible to implement that info for computers other than the D9 in future versions. Hopefully the next version will have editable profiles so that info can be manually entered.

kenlt:
It looks like the temperature is still a flat 32 degrees (F). Or do I need to re-download the data from the computer?

Jai Bar:
Strange, but my Anti-Virus (McAfee) identifies the file as "Generic BackDoor.dr" and does not allow to copy it. I will try to inquire at Suunto what can be done.

It is a problem with your McAfee definition files, see here

Dom

Thanks,
The average depth has been fixed. However, the "water temp MAX. depth" doesn't indicate the right number. For example, the "Profile" shows 46 F. at 50 ft for 2 min. But, the "Dive details" indicates "48 F." I know Suunto is working hard on this matter, but it always needs 2% revision......LOL~~~

I downloaded the new SW, but when I imported the antique data from the last DM, many data came completely wrong.
Is there any procedure to do it works?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom