Hello - and help with a dive computer problem!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Frico

Registered
Reaction score
I was wandering the web and found this site. There seems to be a lot of good information here. if anyone knows of an individual or organization that specializes in fixing OceanEdge Computek II dive computers, I would much appreciate the information.

I was going to suggest that you post this in the computer section, but you already have. See, you're finding your way around here nicely. Enjoy and welcome to the scubaboard.

Hey Frico! Welcome to ScubaBaord.
David

Moved from Introductions & Greets forum.

You can try this link here for a discussion on that, but - you can buy a new, Nitrox capable computer, with a new warranty and a new battery for around $300. Good luck...

:biggrinba don

DandyDon:
You can try this link here for a discussion on that, but - you can buy a new, Nitrox capable computer, with a new warranty and a new battery for around $300. Good luck...

:biggrinba don

Thanks for the feedback. I'm probably going to purchase a new computer anyway, but I thought this would be a good backup if I could get it repaired. even though it is bulky, I like the fact that it is backlit and easy to read.

Back
Top Bottom