HELP Aeris Elite Froze

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GLENFWB

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Went diving yesterday with my Aeris Elite and was trying to download my dive to my laptop and the Elite froze up. For the last hour the screen is all lit up like it does when you power it on but it won't do anything else....it is just stuck!

Any suggestions??

No worries your unit is not damaged. Sometimes when the cable connection is broken (cable bumped or removed) mid-download this can occur. Try disconnecting/reconnecting the unit. Then run the download again from your PC. If this does not clear it... it should shut down by itself after the normal interval if I remember correctly. Please call 1-800-435-3483 ext. 228 if that doesn't remedy things.

We have an AERIS Forum on the board if you have any more questions. You can find answers to questions others have had there too.

Sting J:
No worries your unit is not damaged. Sometimes when the cable connection is broken (cable bumped or removed) mid-download this can occur. Try disconnecting/reconnecting the unit. Then run the download again from your PC. If this does not clear it... it should shut down by itself after the normal interval if I remember correctly. Please call 1-800-435-3483 ext. 228 if that doesn't remedy things.

We have an AERIS Forum on the board if you have any more questions. You can find answers to questions others have had there too.

Great, thanks for the help. I will try that and see if it helps.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom