Scubapro Aladdin pro ultra

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have the older aladin pro and it is a great computer. Never stops going and easily read display. When the battery finally quits I guess it will be a pain to change as I'll need to send it in but at this point with a little over 500 dives in 3 years its still on 80% battery life. I guess for the average diver you're probably not going to need to change the battery.

Planning on upgrading to something smaller as I'm now diving nearly everyday so a watch makes more sense to me and then it will make the perfect back up strapped to my bc.

I probably go with the smart pro now as it has a few nice features the other doesn't have.

I have a prime II, it's very intuitive... I'm not familiar with the model you want...

I looked at a Uwatec Xtender the other day... it's the same size as a watch! Amazing!

Hello:
Is a Great computer, currently I have two wrist computers:
Aladin Pro Ultra
Smart Pro
Are great machines, never I have a trouble, very fine.
If yuo have the oportunity go for them
Regards
Paul

I'm using aladin pro ultra and it is a great computer. I was looking to buy smart pro but they had only pro ultra. My sugestion is to go for the smart pro...

Regards

The question comes down to whether you want to go AI or not. If you don't want AI go SmartPro, if you want AI go either SmartZ or SmartTec.

I have the SmartTec and have no regrets even if the chances are slim that I will do tank switching. I just wanted the option.

The new Smart series come with awesome software and you don't need cables. It's all vis infra red. I use mine with my Palm pilot. A real head turner, you get all your profiles etc, plus you can adjust alarms and log your dives via the palm. Now that's sweet!!!

Leave your jewls at home, get a wrist mounted computer and never look back.

I say this having owned a Suunto stinger and an Oceanic Atom, both are watches too.

Hope this helps.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom