dive rite nitek duo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mirrocraft

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
hello i bought a dive rite nitek and hit the reset button to clear all the other divers stuff but when i did that it put the computer to meters and i want it in ft can anyone diret me to the web site i can get the owners or tell me how to get it back to ft i figured how to get the time and all the dive plan stuff but not how to change the m to ft

mirrocraft:
hello i bought a dive rite nitek and hit the reset button to clear all the other divers stuff but when i did that it put the computer to meters and i want it in ft can anyone diret me to the web site i can get the owners or tell me how to get it back to ft i figured how to get the time and all the dive plan stuff but not how to change the m to ft

Press the large middle button until you get to the page that says "Set" at the bottom. Then hold the two smaller outer buttons in at the same time for 6 or 7 seconds and it will change from metric to imperial.

heres another question i have for you guys since you are smarter than me i also just bought OMS EANx Nitrox dive computer for single mix from 21 to 50 percent. i can see the computer and only found one thing on it it was an old artical advertising for it but cant find any thing other than that can anyone enlighten me on this computer and maybe set me up with the link. you guys are so much hel its easier to ask there than call the company lol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom