Cheap Dive Computer!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

makubex01

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone know any good deals or cheap dive computer (nitrox compatible) because i want to buy one for my friends bday and christmas present.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thank u

I really like my Suunto Gekko, so I suppose I ought to suggest it. Wrist-mount is the most flexible and should serve your friend well. All my dive buddies, save one, have that style, and the one who doesn't isn't a diver to be imitated, bless his heart. :D

PM sent

Do you really want to buy "cheap" when it comes to safety equipment?

Phil Ellis had a sale of Dive Rite Nitrox computers on this site. A search should find the thread.

well, not like "cheap"...more like...it on sale cause of holidays sale. That "cheap". Sorry for the misundertsanding.

I think Scuba Toys is having a sale on the Atmos 2 for $229 & that's a great deal

Happy Diving
John

JMdiver:
I think Scuba Toys is having a sale on the Atmos 2 for $229 & that's a great deal

Happy Diving
John

But don't forget that if you call the order in, speak with Joe, and mention that you are a member here (at Scubaboard) you get an additional 10% off.

Mark :14:

I bought an Atmos 2 from Scubatoys and it works great. I had been using a console mount but went with the wrist mount.......I like it a lot and won't go back.

Back
Top Bottom