Scubatoys Looking for a little Help!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubatoys

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hi Everybody!

We would like your opinion on the new Oceanic Atom 2 Limited Edition Gold. We just got a few in but have the chance to get a bunch more! But we are not sure if is going to be Geek or Sheik! Larry thinks it will be a great seller I on the other hand think the Atom 2 silver version is cooler. But then again I’m not very bright! So before we end up with a bunch of the wrong ones please help!

They are both the same price so witch one would you go with?

Thanks for your help!

Joe

OOOOOOOwww I love the limited edition.

I am not really in the market for a wrist mount in that price range, but I love it anyway!

I do like the colored transmitters on the standard version though (I don't do black if I can help it) :D

Silver one looks sharper...gold looks kind of cheesy
Just my opinion

I have to second RikRaeder's 'cheesy.'

I like the gold because it has more of a brass look (to me anyways).

not at all like a "gansta gold" rapper look

Scuba gear traditionally was made with a silver finish, but with the new metals being introduced into the sport I do not think its a bad idea. At least you are giving it a try to see. Keep up the good work.

Gold (tone) and plastic case and band do not make bling (then again I've never thought that bling really had a place in dive gear...wait! the Snoop Dog DIR Octo holder- I see it now. Let's replace the black surgical tubing holder around the neck with some real gold bling and a big medallion). Naw... I vote silver.

If I had to choose Gold is too bling for me too.... but if A WISE MAN left one under my christmas tree there would be one happy scuba elf on christmas morning (Wink Wink - Gabriel I know you will read this)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom