help! Smart Pro dates

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rusky4u

Reaction score
hi list !

i´ve just downloaded my dives from the uwatec Smart Pro to my PC.
now, the thing is, the dates are all wrong...all the dives are from july 2002 till now and the dates that come out from the download are from 1999!!!
its all wrong...year + month + day....................

any ideas on how to adjust the dives to the right dates???:damn:

thanks in advance!!!

I am not an expert and have only used mine several times BUT I found that the first goup (5,6,7? dives) are test data that was on the computer when I purchased it. Obviously these dates are before these units were manufactured. I divemaster from our shop said it was normal. So unless you are sure those 1999 dives are yours, they are probably the Test dives.

My question that I have yet to find an answer to is can I delete these, and the dives on their from letting a freind use it. Obviously, it's not a big deal, just easier to go through on the unit when the old data is not there.

Bob in CO

My question that I have yet to find an answer to is can I delete these, and the dives on their from letting a freind use it. Obviously, it's not a big deal, just easier to go through on the unit when the old data is not there.

If you mean 'can I delete them from the log book on the dive computer', the answer is no.

Back
Top Bottom