Hello from Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gheera

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am new to ScubaBoard. I just happened to search the net for information on Aqualand software to my Citizen watch when I came across this website. It looks great so far and I hope to share information with fellow divers. I am a Padi Rescue diver and I try to 'get wet' whenever possible. Most of my dives have been in Dubai, off the Eastcoast of Fujairah, but I have also dived the Seychelles, Maldives and Malta among other places.

Anyone out there who can be of assistance with software for my Hyper Aqualand dive watch? I cannot get my software to load properly.

Hi I am Justin I dive in the midwest of the US in Kansas (brail Diving). New to scuba board too but have no idea on your watch other than getting in contact with Palagic who makes most of the dive computers.

:happywave and welcome to :sblogo:

and sorry - im a total :lotsalove:when it comes to software but goodluck!

Moved to Watches.

I am new to ScubaBoard. I just happened to search the net for information on Aqualand software to my Citizen watch when I came across this website. It looks great so far and I hope to share information with fellow divers. I am a Padi Rescue diver and I try to 'get wet' whenever possible. Most of my dives have been in Dubai, off the Eastcoast of Fujairah, but I have also dived the Seychelles, Maldives and Malta among other places.

Anyone out there who can be of assistance with software for my Hyper Aqualand dive watch? I cannot get my software to load properly.

Try downloading the latest version from the following URL.

AG2001 Download(English)

Great place to dive.

Let me guess, 82 deg and 0.25m swell. Right?

Welcome to SB and good luck on the watch software.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom