sherwood awac-1 dive computer instruction manual

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubacory1

Reaction score
Hello, I just bought a used sherwood awac-1 dive computer for my vacation. Unfortunately the seller did not include the instruction manual. I can't figure out how the heck to use this thing without it. Does anyone have one they"d like to sell or know how I can get one. Thanks.

I also just got a used awac-1 this weekend with no instructions of course. after several hours of playing with it this is what i know so far:doctor:. To set the date and time press the A button untill You get to the surf screen. then press A then B buttons holding both buttons down for about ten seconds or so. When the time starts flashing use the A button to select, and the B button to change. To set the air, nitrox mixture press A to get to the Plan screen, then press A then B buttons holding both buttons down for about ten seconds or so, and use the B button to set the mixture. The only part I can't figure out is how to change the settings from meters to feet. I discoverd that when you use the re-set button on the back it changes every thing to metric. I think the awac-1 also has some kind of PC download, but I have no idea where to start on that. I just went to the sherwood website and sent a request for a manual, maybe they can send one. If anyone else has any other info on the Awac-1, please respond.

I too am looking for the pdf manual (or figure out how to get the thing off of metric). The link above is now expired. Help!

If you haven't found a manual, send me your address and I will email it. I spent considerable time trying to figure it out myself.

I have a pdf copy of the manual. sherwood is being a real "C-yoU-Next-Tuesday" about access to the manuals.
I got this a long time ago from someplace for my cressi comp. its the same thing just a different name.
I will try to put it up here and also my web sit location.
http://www.oaktownboardz.com/AWAC-1
hopefully you will be able to get it at one of these.
if not contact me and I can email it.
bikesurf@lmi.net
cheers&aloha
M

If you haven't found a manual, send me your address and I will email it. I spent considerable time trying to figure it out myself.
Hello
I have just purchased a used AWAC1 and can not find a manual. Would you be able to email it to me if you still have. Many thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom