Does anyone recognize this computer?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Limoges Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I just purchased (over the Internet), some equipment: BCD, Reg set, octo, tank and computer. I won't actually get to see the stuff until Monday, when my friend bring it to me. The computer is allegedly an Aqua Lung Matrix computer. But when I check online, the pictures or this computer don't look at all like the one in the picture of the equipment I purchased.

Does anyone recognize this computer, and do you have any opinions on it? I am a beginner diver, and I'm wanting to gear up so I can dive, and then want to replace my gear one piece t a time with better stuff - but for the time being, I just want stuff that I can use to get by.

Does anyone know what model it is, and where I can find the manual?

38766_415041328860_537758860_4817007_1999348_n.jpg

Thanks! :)

I assume that an o-ring and battery are required - after we identify this, does anyone know where to get these parts?

0247cam_19.jpeg

Really? Looks the same to me.

0247cam_19.jpeg

Really? Looks the same to me.

Woo-hooo! The one I found a link to wasn't like that at all - it had a colour display.

Thanks!

I see you found the picture on a Kijiji add from Belleville, Ontario. Still trying to find the manual...

So, any opinions on this?

What, you didn't like the links I posted? :)

I don't think that computer was ever released in the US and it most likely had a short run but it looks like a sherwood courier computer made by casio. Check out sherwoods website and give it a shot.

I don't think that computer was ever released in the US and it most likely had a short run but it looks like a sherwood courier computer made by casio. Check out sherwoods website and give it a shot.

You are correct; it's the Sherwood CR0100 and It's called the Courrier, and her is the link: https://akona.com/files/83c42241ce/555.COURIER.pdf

Thanks a lot! This has been one tough one to find!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom