VR3 & Download/Upload Problem

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

standrod

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I have a VR3 open circuit trimix computer that works great.

I'm trying to download dives from the VR3 and upload gas profiles to the VR3 but I'm having problems.

I got the software package and IR Link from Delta P recently through my LDS.

My VR3 will make connection but as soon as I try to download or upload the connection is lost and I have to reconnect but no action took place.

I have been emailing Delta P and they sent me my PIN number for the PC Link function.

Has anyone here had the same problem and how did you get yours to work?

Thanks,
Marcus

Hi Marcus

Sorry I can't help, but I would appreciate some feedback from you once it's working.

I'm thinking of getting the software package (I've got the same Vr3 version as you), but I was told it isn't working properly.

Thanks for that

Sue

hi sue,

if i find a solution i will post it here.

so far delta p (vr3 mfr) has been very responsive but lately they have not been responding to my emails.

i'm even thinking about calling but i'm in florida and they are in england....so i'd rather not if possible...

i'll keep trying their email.

thanks,
marcus

maybe they're in holidays
many manufacturers in Europe close during August
Let me know if they don't reply. I'm a friend of the DeltaP dealer in Portugal, so maybe he can help if they're closed.

Cheers

Sue

hi sue,

if you can, please contact your dealer there and ask him if he knows anything about the problem or at least who i can contact for help.

if he has an email address i can contact him directly that way.

my dealer here knows nothing about the vr3. he only sells the products.

thanks again,
marcus

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom