Dive Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Drifter

Registered
Reaction score
Due to my mares computer taking a deep six on my last dive trip I had to replace it. My wife is in law school so I had to take the cheapest way out to replace my dive computer. I purchased a TUSA IMPREX wrist computer. Is anyone divin one of these and if so can you give some feedback about likes and dislikes. Mine was delivered from the internet with a dead battery in a new computer.

Hope this is not an indication of things to come!:confused:

I would have recommended a Genesis Resource...but that is a moot point at this time......
Who did you buy it from that sent a dead battery and did you contact them about rectifying the situation. Batteries....depending upon the computer....arent that costly but it is the point that counts.

CAPT HOOK once bubbled...
Have used a IQ-400 for 4 years, no problems, still original battery after 80+ dives.

My Suunto Vyper, purchased from LP in early May, has more than 40 dives on it, and its running quite nicely.

I think you just got a fluke...The comp was probably on the shelf for awhile...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom