Which Watch do you dive with ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

raskas

Reaction score
Hey everyone
Just wanting to know of the people on this forum who dive with a watch, what are you using ?. Im talking about a watch you can dive with ,not a watch intergrated with computer features.
Thanks for any input. Im in the market to buy a new watch and i need some valid opinions.

Thanks Cam

Mostly a citizens ProMaster Diver, and older watch with an analog depth guage. Also sometiomes with a Luminox Seal Dive watch (stainless body, screw down crown). I really like the titrium glo...

The citizen ahs had to go back to the factory twice due to leaks..

An old Citizen Aviator .... cost me $50 or so at a Sam's Club back in 1992.

It's been all over the world ... swimming, diving, surfing... down to about 80'. Never had to do anything but replace the battery every few years and the plastic watchband every several years.

It was cheap enough that I don't care if it gets broke, but that doesn't seem to be possible!

Thanks for everyone whos replied so far
im tending toward citizen so far, been looking at the Ay5080-57L model. Also looking at Seiko
Any thing good to say about them ??

Thanks Cam

Dive-Rite NiTek Plus.

NiTek Plus

I dived with a Rolex Submariner for years & now keep it locked away in my safe at home....its a POS.

Well, my Timex Expedition just came back from the Cayman's at over 100 fsw. Works like a charm and hasn't blown up yet......

Back
Top Bottom