Sherwood Wisdom Dive Time Remaining

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I received the Sherwood Wisdom for Chirstmas and after reading the manual, I'm still not clear on how the dive time remaining option works. It shows the minimum of the Air Time and NDL time, but is the functionality the same as the Aeris AI. (I.E. When the clock hits zero, it still has time built in for the descent). I guess what exactly does 0 time remaining, at say a depth of 60 feet, mean?

Any help would be appreciated

cheric8799:
I received the Sherwood Wisdom for Chirstmas and after reading the manual, I'm still not clear on how the dive time remaining option works. It shows the minimum of the Air Time and NDL time, but is the functionality the same as the Aeris AI. (I.E. When the clock hits zero, it still has time built in for the descent). I guess what exactly does 0 time remaining, at say a depth of 60 feet, mean?

Any help would be appreciated

The Wisdom does not have an automatic reserve build in, per se, offering you extra time to reach the surface. You can however set it to do exactly what you are asking youself. It can be set to have either a gas, or a time alarm and then show you a read out of time remaining to your pre-set alarm setting.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom