Announcing the SubGravity H3 - Powered by SeaBear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SubGravity

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!

Big news in the technical diving world!

SubGravity, in partnership with SeaBear Diving Technology, is proud to announce 2 new computers to be officially released at DEMA! The H3 Smart watch dive computer, and the T1 Dive Computer with a patent-pending wheel user interface.

Stop by our booth if you happen to be going to DEMA and touch, play with and drool over these amazing computers. We have a few dealers set up already, but we will be meeting with more potential dealers at DEMA. Not going to DEMA? Tell your favorite dive shop to stop by and see us!

Here is a a quick video explaining the features of the H3 smart watch dive computer:
[video=youtube_share;rzE6K2mXgjM]http://youtu.be/rzE6K2mXgjM[/video]​

would be cool if the gen 2 had the rest of the features of a true "smart watch", so pedometer, heart rate etc, so you could wear it as an every day watch. Great computer and honestly one of the first true contenders to be able to hold its own against the Shearwater Petrel

Decompression algorithm?

Wheel interface?

Not a whole lot of details to go with the cheesy music

I have seen it in UK since its from Austria, didn't dive so can't speak a whole lot but I have a problem with the display. Its crispy at the "ok" level but not as much as OSTC 3 or xDeep Black.
Also the information schedule / positioning isn't as clean and eye friendly like in mentioned competitors products. Has a lot of similarities to xDeep Black (almost seems like they copied from it).
Its an ok computer though but not the first choice among what we have available. Price point is also at the high end which makes competitors looks better.

that one is button controlled, the T1 is wheeled, turn wheel to select, press to select.

Algorithm is Beuhlmann ZH-L16 with changeable gradient factors according to the website.

I am really interested in learning more about the upcoming H3. Could you post some real pictures of the unit, text overlays illustrating measures, charging/battery life details, and approx release date? I look forward to learning more!

---------- Post added November 11th, 2014 at 09:53 PM ----------

Edit: now see the release date

---------- Post added November 11th, 2014 at 10:40 PM ----------

Second edit - found the manual
http://www.seabear-diving.com/downloads/H3_manual_V0_11.pdf

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom