Dive computer comparison?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

njrn2

Registered
Reaction score
Okay, I am looking to purchase my first set of dive gear. I am looking at four different compters.....

Genesis React Pro
Aeris 300G
Oceanic Veo 200 or Versa Pro

Each one is a little different than the next. Each one has slightly different features. I am looking for a computer that I will be able to do multiple dives with and is Nitrox compatible (not yet certified but will probably do in the future). Audible alarms are a plus. Any suggestions?

Thanks
-Joe

I just purchased a Veo 200 and am happy with it so far, though I have not had an opportunity to dive it in the open water. I am leaving for a Blackbeard's cruise on March 19th. I should get between 20 and 30 dives on it, and will report how I like it when I get back. I hope that you can wait that long.

njrn2:
Okay, I am looking to purchase my first set of dive gear. I am looking at four different compters.....

Genesis React Pro
Aeris 300G

Each one is a little different than the next. Each one has slightly different features. I am looking for a computer that I will be able to do multiple dives with and is Nitrox compatible (not yet certified but will probably do in the future). Audible alarms are a plus. Any suggestions?

Thanks
-Joe
Go for the features you like and the price. They are all made by Pelagic ... with different cosmetics .. and possibly different features ... I'm not familiar with the models ... but if they look the same with the same features ... they are the same ... see the thread at http://www.scubaboard.com/t49480.html

njrn2:

Genesis React Pro
Aeris 300G

Thanks
-Joe

Joe..don´t waste your money...go to a suunto, uwatec or diverite nitek3 computer...the brands you mentioned are not the best choice...

Back
Top Bottom