Scubapro chromis

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver 86

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Anyone have any experience with these, good or bad?

If you are over 40 and suffer from age related presbyopia, you might find the screen a bit small.

I got a Chromis for Christmas, I only have one set of dives on it so far. Been wearing it as a wristwatch when I can. I like it so far, as it's functionality is concerned. Heading out to go diving today, & I'll take it with me.

Yo tengo muy mala experiencia con chromis. El volumen de las alarmas es muy bajo, lo compre en Paris yo vivo en México y no hay distribuidor que respete la garantía.

Luis:

We are in Fort Lauderdale FL and specialize in changing the batteries, O-rings and waterproofing all brand and models of dive computers. Have serviced already several Chromis. When time comes to replace the battery in your Chromis, visit our website or give us a call: www.divewatchdoctor.com. Our prices are very competitive and the turnaround is 48 hours. We also speak Spanish.

I use my Chromis as my backup. It's lightweight and also great as a travel watch. It's easy to read but I don't like the deep stop feature. It has alerted me on a few occasions that I need a deep stop when I know I'm ok. I really didn't like it as my primary computer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom