Genesis React Pro / comparable / downloadable

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
We are brand new to diving and really like our genesis react pro consoles and computers. That is until we tried to download the data to a pc. We may have jumped into the React Pro prematurely after a friend spoke so highly of his computer and how he likes the liberal algorithm. It is not too late for us to bring our computers back. Can someone please suggest a similar computer that will be easier (possible would be nice at this point!) to download? Possibly bluetooth connect? Or if someone is using the react pro with windows 8 and can help troubleshoot this set up we would be most grateful.

Thank you for your time!
Steve

2 different versions of the React Pro out there. You must have the correct cable. I have 10 that I use as back-ups to my primary computers. Pretty reliable. What issues are you having?

We are using the new (white face) React Pro computers. The problem is the drivers at the genesis site are all for much older windows OS. I am running Win 8.1, 64 bit. Also the stock genesis software looks VERY dated. Are there other dive programs that can access the react pro once the proper drivers are installed? Thank you for any assistance.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom