TUSA Imprex Companion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pmarc68

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm new here, and I'm hoping someone can help me. I have a TUSA Imprex "Companion" dive computer, but I somehow lost the owner's manual. I have contacted TUSA, but I have had no response as of yet. I am hoping one of you can help me in the right direction.

Thanks,

Pam

Hi Pam.

Have you tried searching on-line for the manual? Besides TUSA, I'd try SUUNTO Companion. I'm not sure but I think Tusa and Suunto are somehow connected. I know my Companion is by Suunto. & my manual would take quite an effort to find.

Paula

pmarc68:
Hi Everyone,

I'm new here, and I'm hoping someone can help me. I have a TUSA Imprex "Companion" dive computer, but I somehow lost the owner's manual. I have contacted TUSA, but I have had no response as of yet. I am hoping one of you can help me in the right direction.

Thanks,

Pam

Tusa has a couple of .pdf files available for instruments.
Specifically the IQ-400 Imprex II and the IQ-600 Plantina computers. If yours is a little older they might have something archived but I didn't come across anything. I'll keep searching. Is it an SCA console or the IQ wrist remote type?

diver_paula:
Hi Pam.

Have you tried searching on-line for the manual? Besides TUSA, I'd try SUUNTO Companion. I'm not sure but I think Tusa and Suunto are somehow connected. I know my Companion is by Suunto. & my manual would take quite an effort to find.

Paula

Paula's correct.. Suunto manufactured the Companions and they carried the Tusa branding. Damn if I can find anything on that old dude though. I've seen a couple of UK sites that had pictures of them, but nothing on the manuals. Looks like you'll have to wait for Tusa's response or as Paula suggested, try to get in touch with tech support at Suunto.
Cheers.

pmarc68:
Hi Everyone,

Thanks,

Pam

I would like to thank everyone that responded. I called TUSA on the phone, and they emailed me a manual. Thanks again for all of your help!

Pam

Back
Top Bottom