Sherwood Wisdom - HELP!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Randall

Reaction score
I have just bought a Sherwood Wisdom and after reading the manual, am totaly lost. It feels kinda like reading a book on Quantum Theory....with first 5 chapters missing. This thing is a way-whole-lot smarter than me!!! Does anyone know of a quick manual for this thing? I did manage to set the time and date :dazzler1:

Readers Digest Version: Jump in the water... Don't let the big number in the middle hit Zero. If it starts getting low... like 5 or so... come up... slowly.

Same instructions for all computers.

Hate to over simplify... but that's about all there is to it unless you are setting up all kinds of PO2 alarms, Depth Alarms, Nitrox Mixes, etc.

I have found the display on the wisdom is not as friendly as the aeris... even though both made by the same company... But as far as functionality - they all work pretty much the same.

Back
Top Bottom