Nitrox dive computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aqualovers

Reaction score
Looking for one for wife & I. Can you recommend one or two and on-line merchant for good price?

aqualovers:
Looking for one for wife & I. Can you recommend one or two and on-line merchant for good price?

Have you looked at the Suunto Gekko?

R..

aqualovers:

When you buy a dive computer you are essentially buying trust. That trust is built on the quality of computer and algothrim in which the computer is programed on. So...pick your algothrim. Look into this review www.divernet.com, equipment, computers, "pick your algothrim". Made a whole lot sense to me.

Christian

scubatoys:
The Aeris Atmos2 is feature packed... and 268 for wrist unit will full warranty... Hard to beat.

i second that. i love my Atmos2

Atmos 2 All the way

hissssssssssssssssssssssss

:eyebrow:

aqualovers:

a good choice always depends of the specific application to be expected...a suunto gekko seems to be a good choice, good price, good features specially if you are thinking to buy two....spend more money for normal (rec diving) i think is not needed at all...

suunto vyper..and uwatecs are also good deals...

Suunto's Gekko and the Vyper both look and function in a similar way. The Vyper has the added functioanlity of being able to download your dive profile information into your computer so you can print out your dive log.

I have a Vyper and wholeheartedly endorse it.

You can get your best pricing from Leisure Pro as a regualar e-tailer, or if you're feeling daring you could go the ebay route as I did.

Marc

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom