Suunto Companion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OWSI64323

Reaction score
Hello Scubaboard,

I am very new to this web site. I have a 1993 Suunto Companion dive computer. Been searching the internet for servicing (changing the battery). Found one place in the Chicago area. Going to Mexico the end of July to dive the cenatos.

Does anyone have the address or an operation that services the Companion? I would like to get the battery changed as soon as possible.

I really like this site. One of my AOW and Rescue students told me about it. Thanks rkr3000.

Tony

Have you checked a local dive shop that sells Aqualung/SeaQuest equipment? It would be easier than sending it away anywhere.

That said, have you checked your manual? I know the Favor has a user changeable battery, as does the Vyper. The Companion may be the same.

Marc

I had a Companion for years before upgrading. The battery is not user replacable. As was stated by FLL Diver any Suunto dealer can replace that battery. Check out www.suunto.com for dealers in your area.

Correct. Any LDS that deals with Suunto can replace the battery. Start looking now as they may not have the Companion battery in stock.

Paula

Back
Top Bottom