Best Dive Watch Ever...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Coogeeman

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Dear All

I'll admit it, I'm a watch freak. I love watches and being a diver I have my fair share of those as well, much to my wife's despair.

At present I use a Citizen Pro-master Aqualand...does the job, looks good (which is always important right?) and I can download my dives to my PC which is great. :wink:.

I'm interested to know what other divers are using? If you have an all time favorite I'd love to hear about it.

Coogeeman

I wouldn't mind a Sunnto Stinger..........

My husband swears by his Breitling Seawolf - it's not computer integrated, but functions well as a regular timepiece (and conversation piece, with its bright yellow dial!) and is automatic, so the batteries never die. It's certified to 10,000 feet, but my husband and I aren't :D

I got a Seiko back in '92. It finally quit on me. I need to get it repaired. Got a Times Iron Man from Wal-Mart for $30. Works great. Has both a chrono timer and count down timer, and glows in the dark!

R.

I own a Omega Sea master, good to dive to a 1000ft.. Don’t think I will manage to get that deep, although my dive buddy would probably want to try..(Just kidding).

HOWEVER, it isn’t computerised but has a few good functions. It was very very expensive and the only thing I don’t like about it is that - IT DOESNT KEEP TIME!

Very damn annoying. It looses about 5 minutes a week! My other watch is one of those battery operated cheapos - It keeps fantastic time to the second.. Go figure!

I have been thinking up trading up my two Citizens watches for the Aqualand. Glad you like it.

NINman:
I have been thinking up trading up my two Citizens watches for the Aqualand. Glad you like it.

I have a Sea-Dweller that I like but I don't dive it, Suunto Vyper for dive functions and a Timex Ironman for backup, I just wrap it onto my SPG.

Craig.

I have an older Citizen Hyper Aqualand - it's been great. I've looked at some of the newer ones but this one does everything I need it to.

Steve

DiverDunk:
I have an older Citizen Hyper Aqualand - it's been great. I've looked at some of the newer ones but this one does everything I need it to.

Steve
I have a new Cyber Aqualand NX and I love it. Does everything but air integration.

Back
Top Bottom