suunto online dealers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cra2

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Are there any online dealers that carry Suunto computers with full manufacturer's warranty?

thanks

Let me know if you find one :) I'm looking at purchasing one, but don't have a clue where to get the best deal....In Canada!

I have read that Suunto does not allow online sales by its dealers. I would be interested in this as well. :06:

cra2:
Are there any online dealers that carry Suunto computers with full manufacturer's warranty?

thanks
As far as I know and I did read up on this and asked my LDS before I bought mine. Suunto, which I believe is distrubuted in the states by Seaquest/Aqua Lung do not allow online or mail order sales. Check out there warranty disclaimer at http://www.sea-quest.com/warranty.html
I think that any sales online are considered "gray market" and don't come with a maufacturer warranty. Some online dealers that sell these products offer there own "in-house" warranties.

Again this is just some of the info that I read about and heard about from the local dive shops that I priced the computers at.

Anyone on the board, if I'm mistaken about these policies let me know.

I was looking that the above site, they DO have a price match for any other registered dealer online. It has to be the same make and model, colour, and ready to ship right now. It can't be on sale or a limited time deal. One of their reps will verify the price and they will match it so long as it's within 30 days of your purchasing thier product.

BUT, if you are interested in a Stinger...... read this off a website!

Suunto no longer allows Stinger to be sold on the web by its authorized retailers - not even the retail price can be listed according to their policy - we realize, you the customer, may find this inconvenient, and we do apologize. Of course, we still stock and sell the Stinger through our store. Please call us toll-free at 800-XXX-XXXX for complete information on the Suunto Stinger.

will all my searching, the cheapes I've found was at the suunto web site....no one else had a price listed...disheartening ain't it :-(

tell me about it. sigh.
and I wanted the gekko.

i looked on sportextreme, and couldn't find what kind of warranty they offer.
I've emailed them, but where is it? Am I just missing it?

Back
Top Bottom