suunto d9

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

zaf88:
so whats the final word on the digital compass, is it accurate? i know companies had experimented with this in the past to no avail.
OOOYEH. It is dead on as a matter of fact. Aqualung/Sunnto has raised the bar with the D9. I have a Sunnto compass and the D9 ran right with it. I like the fact the you can split the screen and read the vitals at the same time as compas read. And probably the best part. It looks like somthing that would come out of star wars

Caje:
OOOYEH. It is dead on as a matter of fact. Aqualung/Sunnto has raised the bar with the D9. I have a Sunnto compass and the D9 ran right with it. I like the fact the you can split the screen and read the vitals at the same time as compas read. And probably the best part. It looks like somthing that would come out of star wars

o man , i have been dreaming of this day. They seem really hard to find, is there a reason for this

zaf88:
o man , i have been dreaming of this day. They seem really hard to find, is there a reason for this
And they are gonna be hard to find for a while. Apparently there are som many orders for it and there is a 1 to 2 month back log. I called Aqualung just the other day and they should be up to regular deliveries by mid May early June (projected). To answer the question," How did you get yours so fast" before someone ask's, I ordered my D9 at the show in houston. Aqua lung had them on display. I saw it,tried it, liked it, and ordered it.

zaf88:
just bought the d9 form divetank. real nice guys over there and gave me a great price. cant wait to get this sucker.

How long did they give you before delivery. Like I said, there should be a waiting list a mile long unless, of course, divetank got a mass of them in.

Caje:
How long did they give you before delivery. Like I said, there should be a waiting list a mile long unless, of course, divetank got a mass of them in.

i ordered one from divetank, they said it would go out monday. anyway, if i lock in the position from the boat, will the watch be able to guide me back to that point?

zaf88:
i ordered one from divetank, they said it would go out monday. anyway, if i lock in the position from the boat, will the watch be able to guide me back to that point?

Only in the sense that your compass could.

It was about four months.................Hue.. Alas!

I am wondering if this happening is still going on. I see that Rick keeps posting his D9 on the eBay. It can't be long for the auction winner after the payment.

Caje:

Hey guys.. Anyone had problems with their D9 resetting itself repeatedly. As in I have had it a few weeks and haven't even been able to dive with the damn thing yet??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom