hp hose help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

foneguy

Contributor
Reaction score
ok ,i have a leak on my hp hose it is not the o rings so it is a 1 yr old dacor pressure guage in an analog console, should i just send it in to get replaced if warrenty? being my lds doesnot want to fool with dacor, or just replace it myself?? :06: :06:

if it's just the hose that is leaking, and the pressure gauge is ok, i'd just switch the
hose myself. it can't be more than $20.00 or so, right?

My HP hose went bang a few months ago. Absolutely trivial to change yourself - you just need a spanner of the correct size.
The hose itself cost me £23 (err $45? usd)

Mares/Dacor will not accept product unless it comes in to them through one of their dealers. Where did you get it?? That dealer should be able to give you a new hose and send that one back to them for a replacement, and it should be no charge...

mucho gracias all , sent it back to where i bought, even included the reciept and yearly check up they told me no problem, and should be n/c. so i guess i can wait 4 more weeks...still cold here.

Back
Top Bottom