Suunto and Padi Special

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scottyroz

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Guys i didnt see it posted after a quick scan so i do apologize if this is old news. I was at my lds earlier in the week when a fax came in from Suunto. If you sign up for a PADI speciality you can get like $300 off a vytec with transmitter combo and i think like $200 off just the vytek. There were other computers on the list but those are the only two i can remember off the top of my head. Thought you guys might be interested.

This special is sponsored by Aqualung and it is open to all agencies. LDS who are U.S. Divers dealers to offer to persons who sign up for a scuba class and purchase equipment during this time frame.

Tom Smedley:
This special is sponsored by Aqualung and it is open to all agencies. LDS who are U.S. Divers dealers to offer to persons who sign up for a scuba class and purchase equipment during this time frame.
Thanks for clearing that up for me. I only quickly looked over the offer and because my lds is PADI i guess it was specific to the store. Thanks again

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom