VR3 Costs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi

Can anyone tell me the cost of a VR3 Dive Computer? Please include the currency if you do know.

Thanks

I believe they are about US$1200-$1500 if I remember correctly from last week. Pretty expensive units. I was tempted to get one, but to be honest, I think they are overkill for what a computer should do.

PerroneFord:
I was tempted to get one, but to be honest, I think they are overkill for what a computer should do.

Depends what you expect a dive computer to do. If you want one that can interface with your rebreather there isn’t much choice (2 or 3) and the VR3 is one of them.

CCR is another world entirely! :) As you've correctly pointed out.

I got mine from scuba.com. They’re currently listing the open circuit trimix model with the black and white screen for $1,299.95 US. If anyone knows of a better price, I’d love to hear it – I’m in the market for a backup. (Mine just went wacko again and is going back to the factory…)

Back
Top Bottom