Smart Com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

surfsidedav

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
For those familiar with the the Scubapro computers, I have a Smart Com and the Smart Trak software. The Com records dives in the order of newest to oldest, but the Trak records them oldest to newest. Is there anyway to get them going in the same direction?
Thanks,
David

I doubt you can change the way the smart com displays them in scroll mode but you can change how smart track displays them on your PC. Click on the number column header, the top cell, and it reverses direction, the same excel looking page can be sorted by clicking any column header.

Diversauras:
I doubt you can change the way the smart com displays them in scroll mode but you can change how smart track displays them on your PC. Click on the number column header, the top cell, and it reverses direction, the same excel looking page can be sorted by clicking any column header.

Already tried that. All it does is reverse the order in which it sorts them. The oldest dive stays in the #1 spot whichever way it sorts it.

Back
Top Bottom