NDR - Happy Thanksgiving (yes, I know I'm early)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SubMariner

C'est Moi
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
But I won't be anywhere near my PC when Thanksgiving officially arrives.

So Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends! :)

Warmest regards,

~SubMariner~

AKA "A Canuck in the Deep South"

nt

Happy Thanksging everyone! I for one intend to go hunting for some of that elusive Turkey Fish for my meal! :wink: lol

Mario

Hey Mario

Can I have one of the drumsticks?

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my board family.

Seems like we have all gotten to that stage doesn't it?

I think you're right Don. I always look at the bottom of the Scuba Board page to see who's on the boards with me at the time and usually wait to see if they post something.

But, I also think that everyone accepts new members with the excitement of a new baby to the family or something. It's really nice that people don't get excluded.

Jennifer,
http://www.MichiganShipwrecks.com

Howdy and welcome to SCUBA Board! This is a fantasic place to get all kinds of info. Happy Diving!

SubMariner:
But I won't be anywhere near my PC when Thanksgiving officially arrives.

So Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends! :)

Warmest regards,

~SubMariner~

AKA "A Canuck in the Deep South"

Hello from Matt,

Welcome to ScubaBoard ! :1poke: I came here to look for help with my scuba diving dream and the response has been fantastic. So, I know you will enjoy being a member here.
There are a lot of nice and informative scuba divers. It's a good place to meet other divers and share experiences and dreams. Take care from Matt. :snorkels:

I must be going backwards in time; I didn't know it's Thanksgiving in the year 2000 today! :D

Back
Top Bottom